Sunday, July 15, 2007

Colored Angora Goats from Kelly Corner Farm


Thank you Julie Patterson from Kelly Corner Farm in New Hampshire for the 6 beautiful additions to my farm. The buck Julie is holding is a handsome black buck with gold tips. His coat is thick and silky. He has a wonderful strong personallity and a rich color that can only improve my flock. I hope, if the sun comes out brightly tomorrow to add more pictures of my new additions.
Maine Open Farms Days will be held at my farm. My Olde English "Babydolls", Colored/White Angora Goats and German Angora Rabbits will be within walking distance. My friends and myself will be demonstrating: Spinning, Crocheting, Rug Hooking, Needle Felting, Locker Hooking, Solar Dyeing and Rug Braiding.
This will also be the Grand Opening of our Yarn Shop! Come and check out our fiber projects, yarns and roving. Directions to Spinnakees' Farm: Take Route 105 out of Augusta 5 - 6 miles (follow yellow signs on the right), take a left onto the Tasker Road and go to the end. Park at the beginning of the driveway to the right so others can drive to the left when they leave. Bring a lawn chair a project to work on and join us for the day!

No comments: