Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Maine Fiber Arts Tour August 6, 7

Our farm is on the map! We will be open 10 am to 5 pm. We have a group of 40 home schooled children coming at 10 am the first day. I figured it would be fun to have them help me do farm chores.

I was juried to become a Maine Craftman and asked to attend the Cumberland Art Show, August 12,13 & 14!

New yarn: "Babydoll & Angora". It is one of the softest yarns I have ever felt. I have 120 skeins to sell. I need more sheep to make more of this downy yarn. Did you know that Olde English "Babydoll" Southdown sheep come from the downs of England. I was told most primitive sheep breeds are named after where they originated from. Can't seem to post a picture of my sheep or yarn. Will try later. Check me out on facebook - fan page - Spinnakees' Fiber Farm.

No comments: